VERDE LED, headquartered in Ireland, is a market leader and one of the fastest growing commercial LED Lighting manufacturers and suppliers in Europe. VERDE LED has a global presence in the pharmaceutical, industrial, data centre, call centre, retail and commercial/office sectors. VERDE LED works with architects, engineers, mechanical, facilities managers and electrical providers, government bodies and distributors and are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager as a new addition to the sales team in Ireland.
It involves generating new customer leads and identifying business opportunities by using strong business intelligence and prospecting skills, and a strong follow up with leads generated from marketing events to generate a new customer base for the company etc. It entails generating relationships with key decision makers at customer prospects. It entails ensuring an achievement of weekly and monthly sales/pipeline targets. You would be responsible for capturing pipeline details, customer data and updating the company systems to track and report upon the success of pipeline being generated.
The role will also involve account management based around our CRM system. You will be expected to work with the Sales team to manage the sales process, to engage with customers and maintain contact with them throughout the Sales Cycle.
Territory – Munster region.
Where practical and key relationships apply there will be flexibility to operate outside of these areas from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- A confident and dynamic sales professional that is motivated and driven to succeed in a target focused organization.
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious, demonstrate initiative and have strong business intelligence skills to generate leads/pipeline.
- A good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills by phone and email, great telephone manner and the ability to build rapport and relationships with key decision makers via phone.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills to present to clients on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of CRM systems especially SalesForce or Prosperworks will be advantageous in this role.
- Written fluency in English is essential.
- Knowledge of facilities management would be an advantage.
Location and remuneration
This is a permanent role based in Ireland. Reporting to the CEO.
Very attractive remuneration package